Monday, October 15, 2018

8 years into the M6-L.

I truly can't believe how wonderful this device has been to me. It's taken work and patience getting through its issues, but it's made me who I am today and i'm very much thankful for that. Here's what I mean:


  1. As soon as I started developing a more solid core muscle base and stronger legs, I started working out more aggressively and with higher weights.
  2. I deleted all single mode exercises from my regimen. I only do compound exercises.
  3. I started squatting and deadlifting at 85% of my 1 rep maximum. My entire body is now much stronger.
  4. I haven't felt a single dose of pain from my back.
  5. I feel and (I think) I look amazing.
Take this message for what it is. It took a ton of fucking work to get to where I am. If you're unwilling or unable to do this, please reconsider artificial disc replacement in general. If you're into fitness and self-improvement, this is the way to go.

Here's a picture of my progress. Keep in mind, I eat less of the bad stuff and more of the good stuff. This means less inflammation all around. I got into trouble with my knees and fixed it with more stable shoes, more strength exercise and better eating. Less meats and processed foods, more fruits and vegetables.