Tuesday, December 13, 2011

THIS is pain relief.

Wow. This is what it felt like from month 3-6 post-op. Pristine, strong, pain-free! My facets have finally calmed down.

There's one very important thing to note about this, that because only my facets were treated, the surgical site is absolutely pain free. The disc is doing a great job. What i'm wondering is why the facets started flaring up. Is it disc related? This didn't start happening until after the 6th month post-op. I hadn't had any sort of heavy activity for years until I started this restaurant. And the disc IS supposed to prevent facet degeneration by having constrained motion.

So i'm left wondering, what caused this? I don't want to jump to any conclusions yet.. but I will ask Boeree his opinion.

I'll let you know what he has to say.

Cheers everyone! Now lets hope I stay pain-less!