Monday, January 31, 2011

I'm doing f*cking great.

Pardon my French. But it's true.

I still haven't gone jogging, but I have done my series of quick jogs, trying to catch up to people, stopping a parking ticket, etc, without a hitch. I can feel that my back is still healing, but damn is it going nicely!

I've been carrying luggage, driving for hours, partying my butt off in Miami, sitting down for extended periods, all without a single drop of pain. My back does get tired by the end of the day, but it's only normal.

Again, I give this device, procedure, and doctor my deepest respect and appreciation.

6 comments:

  1. Can you feel a foreign device in there? Does it feel different than your own body? Does it move differently and you just are adjusting to it? Does it feel like a big peice of metal and plastic in there?

    ReplyDelete
  2. It feels completely natural. I cannot feel anything foreign in me. Feels just like I was 3 years ago.

    ReplyDelete
  3. good for you bro !!!!!!!! ive been following your blog for over a year and im so glad your doing good .....i have the same problem as you but with the level under it also ... so i love reading your blog and knowing that when i do the same thing theres hope. thanks bro keep up the blog

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Mike,

    Let us know when you start jogging. I'm curious about how you feel after that considering the cusioning design of the M-6L.

    Thanks,
    ~Kevin

    ReplyDelete
  5. yeah - how can we band together and get this device into the USA like, yesterday?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ironically, it's made in California. haha.

    The US will take at least 10 years to get it approved. The plus side to this is that it's a lot cheaper abroad. The downside is that insurance from US companies probably won't cover it.

    I don't mind travelling to other countries for surgical procedures. I find it to be an excuse to travel.

    ReplyDelete