Friday, January 15, 2010

My Diagnosis

I won't ramble on and on about my pain, because, frankly, I don't want to come off as a whiner. I will, however, post graphs on pain levels to better understand the process. But this blog is more about an adventure, an experimental expedition, and a trek into treatments that leave most people wondering whether they work or not. My financial situation is stable and my mind is open; combine those two and you get an honest hands-on review of things i've tried, am trying, and will try. 


As for my diagnosis, I have an L4/L5 herniated disc. It's more of a bulge because it hasn't yet 'exploded' and leaked out. I also have Disc Degenerative Disease at the same level with some mild height loss. All of this came from excessive weight-lifting at the gym. Pain is on and off depending on my activity level. I am now off all sports and I recently quit my job to focus on healing myself.


Also, I'm only 23.


Read on and enjoy! If you have any questions, post a comment and I'll certainly reply. Good luck.