Friday, January 15, 2010

DRX-9000 Spinal Decompression Treatment - 2nd Update


Hello everybody. I had my 7th treatment today. Things are definitely getting better, but not enough to let me sit comfortably. I've noticed that sitting down is my achilles heel, so I avoid it at all times (I also saw an article on nbc about sitting down being the body's worst enemy.. this definitely convinced me to avoid it as much as I can).
Anyways, here is my progress so far: 



Definitely improving! But here are some observations:
-Pain during treatment is absolutely dreadful. It's not the dangerous sort of pain, but more like a 'there has to be pain in order for things to change' kind of feeling.
-I keep wearing my brace at all times
-I was told that during treatment #10, I will start physical therapy.

I'll keep you posted!