Friday, January 15, 2010

DRX-9000 Spinal Decompression Treatment - 3rd Update


I went home for the holidays after the 14th treatment. As you can see from the graph (http://i.imgur.com/mNAg4.png), I was doing VERY well leading up to the 14th treatment. When I arrived home, I had a pain level of 0! I'm telling you guys, I had never been happier in my life. I spent the next 14 days pain free and without a worry. I obviously avoided carrying any bags and stuff, and i did swim a little bit. But after a while I started to forget about the issue. A few days before I came back to re-start the treatments, I started playing Wii Sports Resort with some family members... well, to make things short, I was jumping and swimming all over the place until I felt a tear in my back. THE DAMN PAIN WAS BACK AND WORSE THAN EVER!
I felt like crap, completely depressed and hopeless. I thought to myself that I needed to start ALL OVER AGAIN. Which is basically true.
I can tell you though, that the treatment definitely works. If I had maintained a steady level of exercise and activity, it would've succeeded! That it worked for me is a different story.. but that was because I felt over-confident and hadn't started the back-strenghtening exercises.
I started the treatments again and haven't felt any real improvement. Pain is on and off but I'm moving on to some other treatments now (Regenexx stem cell therapy).
If you have ANY questions, let me know. I'd be glad to answer them!
As a summary, the thing definitely works really well.. just follow all the instructions carefully. AND DON'T BE A HERO AND GO HORSEBACK RIDING AFTER YOU START FEELING GOOD. I certainly learned my lesson. Would I do the treatment again? Yes. But I can't.